We are employing Sales Representatives in the following regions:
- Gauteng, North West and Free State
- Mpumalanga, Limpopo and Swaziland
- KwaZulu Natal
- Eastern Cape
- Western Cape
Develop an all-inclusive growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Promote an awareness of the company in the market.
- Business Development and Growth.
- Responsible for achieving sales target through lead generation, prospecting, client meetings, presentations etc.
- Identify and target sales opportunities at a low, medium and high level.
- Formulate a strategy to successfully win new business and in doing so, increase market share.
- Opening of new business accounts according to the applicable procedure.
- Weekly and monthly reporting as required internally and to the client.
- Regular meetings – for the purpose of new business or servicing of an existing business.
- Handling of queries (operational, financial or other).
- Create awareness and understanding of industry vertical information, requirements and general knowledge.
- Keep abreast of industry changes, information and skill requirements.
- Where appropriate, gather competitor information and provide relevant feedback to management regarding Accessories Spares Centre’s competitive status.
- Liaison with operations to ensure Accessories Spares Centre fulfils its operational duties to customers.
- Ensure adherence to budgets
- Relationship building with the client and address the needs of the customers
- Solution selling.
- Sales Experience
- Business Development
- Knowledge in the Automotive Parts and Accessories Industry
- Goal and Target Driven
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years Sales Representative / Sales Consulting
Desired Qualification Level:
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Negotiable based on experience
Forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org