REPORTS TO: Managing Director (MD)
- To plan, organise and coordinate material movement, storage and distribution activities for Accessories Spares Centre.
- To coordinate with procurement and sales department in order to maximise service levels and operating efficiency.
- Responsible and accountable for inventory control of all products at the Accessories Spares Centre distribution warehouse.
- Manage staff.
- Responsible for the operational requirements of the receiving department and documentation processing.
- Identify areas for cost reductions and implement cost reduction and containment and ensure the optimisation of supply chain management processes in XACT.
- Ensure the optimisation of supply chain management processes in conjunction with logistical processes in order to maximise customer service levels, operational and cost efficiencies.
- Monthly reporting of Key performance areas agreed with the line manager.
- Work closely with sales to link forecast to purchasing and inventory management.
- Ability to act as a project leader and take control of situations holding together multi-disciplined teams to achieve results.
- Managing NCRs (non-conformance reports) with the procurement department on incorrect goods received from supplier(s).
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; tracks order and investigate problems.
- Maintain inventory database, perform a physical count of inventory, and reconcile actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Receive, unpack, and deliver goods; re-stock items as necessary; labels shelves.
- Process and document returns as required following established procedures.
- Perform routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting other departments within the warehouse
- Manage import containers.
- Ensure operation within the Health, Safety and Environmental legislation.
- Coordinate and manage the Goods in Transit accounts by querying and resolving discrepancies.
- Oversee daily execution of dispatch including but not limited to:
Cross Border deliveries
Own vehicle deliveries
- Monitor and analyze quality, cost and efficiency of material storage and movement, and plan improvements.
- Perform any other reasonable tasks requested to meet the Company’s objectives.
- Lead, guide, and train staff/employees.
- Implement and maintain 5S strategy
The objective of Job:
Be highly responsive to the supply chain demands and ultimately the end customer
Carry out the operation in an efficient and a total cost approach manner
To manage activities in accordance with the company’s standard operating procedures in relation to Health, Safety and Environmental policies and legislation.
Implement and maintain 5S strategy
HS& E function and compliance.
Management of logistics personnel in accordance with Accessories Spares Centre’s value and objectives.
To maintain a high OTIF (On time infill) deliveries to customers both external and internal.
To provide and support a smooth flow between picking, checking and dispatch in order to meet KPIs in the supply chain.
Manage 3rd party logistics suppliers
Ensure that all SOPs are carried out by the dispatch team and adhere to all the Company’s Health, Safety and Environmental policies and legislation.
Ensure that all logistics SOPs are also carried out in the most efficient and cost-effective way possible
Set and review yearly appraisals for the dispatch and inventory teams.
Manage and review quarterly results on appraisals’ KPI to ensure all dispatch personnel are on track on meeting their KPI set for them.
Plan and determine training needs and skills development amongst personnel for succession planning
Promote and encourage cross-functional approach for decision making as well as problem-solving amongst the team
Steering the logistic team to resolve NCRS (Non-conformances raised).
Ensure timelessly response on answering queries.
Manage the daily dispatch team meeting to determine the status of weekly OTIF figures for distribution and customer orders.
Identify and resolve bottlenecks between picking, checking and dispatch to overcome low OTIF deliveries to customers
Facilitate communications with picking in relation to orders required before normal lead time
Manage the reverse logistic chain with regards to obsolete stock – customer returns.
Coordinate all functions of HS&E:
Manage IODs (injury on duty)
Monitor vehicle conditions (maintenance, services, tyres etc.)
Manage HS& Committee:
Oversee and coordinate inspections
Implement Safety Awareness (posters, discussions etc.)
Prepare and implement Evacuation Procedures
Arrange Fire Drills and implement
Hold regular HS&E Meetings
Accommodate DOL OH&S Visitations
Ensure all documentation, records, work area inspections are in order
Ensure full HS&E Compliance.
All CVs must be emailed to email@example.com
We are employing Sales Representatives in the following regions:
- Gauteng, North West and Free State
- Mpumalanga, Limpopo and Swaziland
- KwaZulu Natal
- Eastern Cape
- Western Cape
Develop an all-inclusive growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Promote an awareness of the company in the market.
- Business Development and Growth.
- Responsible for achieving sales target through lead generation, prospecting, client meetings, presentations etc.
- Identify and target sales opportunities at a low, medium and high level.
- Formulate a strategy to successfully win new business and in doing so, increase market share.
- Opening of new business accounts according to the applicable procedure.
- Weekly and monthly reporting as required internally and to the client.
- Regular meetings – for the purpose of new business or servicing of an existing business.
- Handling of queries (operational, financial or other).
- Create awareness and understanding of industry vertical information, requirements and general knowledge.
- Keep abreast of industry changes, information and skill requirements.
- Where appropriate, gather competitor information and provide relevant feedback to management regarding Accessories Spares Centre’s competitive status.
- Liaison with operations to ensure Accessories Spares Centre fulfils its operational duties to customers.
- Ensure adherence to budgets
- Relationship building with the client and address the needs of the customers
- Solution selling.
- Sales Experience
- Business Development
- Knowledge in the Automotive Parts and Accessories Industry
- Goal and Target Driven
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years Sales Representative / Sales Consulting
Desired Qualification Level:
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Negotiable based on experience
Forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org